• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
• Daily buffet breakfast
• As per Programme
• Taxes prevailing at that time
• Visa Charges
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges,Travel insurance
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
DETAIL TOUR PLAN:
THIMPU - PUNAKHA - WANGDUE - PARO
Day 01: Hasimara – Thimphu (200 kms / 7 hrs)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit King\'s Memorial Chorten (Monument), Changangkha Monastery, National Zoo (Contains National Animal Takin), National Library, BBS Tower, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Museum, School of Arts and Crafts, National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Traditional Paper Factory (made from Daphne plant). Overnight stay will be at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdue (77 kms / 3 hrs) Sightseeing
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 ft.). Continue towards Punakha visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century. Also visit Punakha Dzong. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 04: Punakha / Wangdue – Paro (140 kms / 5 hrs) Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities. Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 05: Excursion to Chele-La-Pass
After breakfast drive to Chele-La-Pass (13,088 ft.) – the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the scenic beauty & memorable landscapes from Chele-La-Pass. Back to Paro. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06: Paro – Hasimara (230 kms / 8 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to to Hasimara for your onward journey. Tour Ends.
HOTEL SHANTIDEVA, THIMPU
HOTEL MIGMAR, THIMPU
HOTEL KINTEN, WANGDUE