Hyderabad-Rameswaram - Tanjavur - Srirangam- Madurai - Hyderabad
(5 Nights / 6 Days)
HIGHLIGHTS: Train / Bus (volvo) Journey, Accommoda
TOUR FREQUENCY / OPERATING DAYS: Starts on Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
ADVANCE BOOKING: 70 Days before
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
• Daily buffet breakfast
• GST of 3.09%
• Hotel Tax 7.41%
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges,Travel insurance
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Depart from Hyderabad to Madurai Night Journey
Arrive Rameswaram @ 7.45 pm Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Pamban Bridge, Indira Gandhi Bridge, Agni Theertham (Sea Bath), RamanathaSwamy Temple, KenthaMathaParvath, Saatchi Hanuman Temple, PanchMuki Hanuman Temple, LakshmanTheertham, SitaTheertham, Sri Ramachandra Temple, Floating Stone. After lunch Transfer to Tanjavur. Check into hotel and Night Halt.
After Breakfast Tanjavur temple visit and depart to Madurai enroute visit srirangam temple. Check into hotel at Madurai. Evening Madura Meenakshi temple sight seeing.Night Halt.
Morning Local Temple sight seeing and depart to Madurai Railway Station for onward journey to Hyderabad
Arrive Hyderabad @ 2.30 pm in the morning with sweet memories……….
Hotel Queen Palace or similar @ Rameswaram
Hotel Sangam or similar @ Tanjavur
Hotel Sangam / Hotel Star Residency @ Madurai
**Note:Check In at 1400 hrs / Out time at 12 noon.