• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
• Daily buffet breakfast
• As per Programme
• GST of 3.09%
• Visa Charges
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges,Travel insurance
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 : On arrival in Singapore you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. The rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening, proceed for Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. You also have the option of enjoying the Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals.Overnight at Hotel Changi Village / Quality Inn or similar in Singapore.
Day 02: Enjoy the sights and sounds of Singapore on your city tour. Visit Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, get ready for an exciting panoramic tour of this colonial city. Drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Stop at Raffles Landing Site, one of the most historical sites. Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding to the Sentosa Island to enjoy a fun-filled afternoon. Visit the Underwater World Oceanarium where you can venture into the ocean depths via a moving travellator that ferries you through an 83-metre-long acrylic tunnel. Later prepare to be spellbound by ‘Songs of the Sea’ – a show of characters, sound, light and laser extravaganza. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Changi Village / Quality Inn or similar in Singapore.
Day 03: Day free to explore the city on your own. You have the chance to enjoy an optional day at the newly opened Universal Studios at the Resort World, Sentosa.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, you have the time to explore the city on your own. Your Tour Manager / local Representative will assist you in case you want to opt for an entire day at the newly opened Universal Studios at Resort World at Sentosa where you can step into the fantastic world of movie magic; fight villains, catch the celebrities and revel in the glamour of showbiz as you jump into the screen and “ride the movies” on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions. Overnight at Hotel in Singapore.
Day 04:Depart to Airport for onward journey to Destination
Hotel Grand Chancellor