VIJAYAWADA - MANGALAGIRI - MANGINAPUDI BEACH - VIJAYAWADA
(2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS)
HIGHLIGHTS: A/C vehicle , Temple Darshan , A/c Accommodation
ADVANCE BOOKING: Max 90-Min 30 Days between Tour Booking Date & Tour Starting Date as per Seats Availability.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Airport transfer/railway station is complimentary by Non A/c
• GST of 3.09%
• Hotel Tax 7.41%
• Personal expenses such as laundry, Telephone calls, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral water, Soft & Hard drinks, porterage
• Special darshan charges to be born by the Guest
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges,Travel insurance
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01: VijayawadaWelcome to Vijayawada ! The moment you mention Vijaywada to locals, they will talk about beautiful springs, mouthwatering sweets and juicy mangoes. Also, known as Bezawada, this city is located on the banks of Krishna River and overlooks the Bay of Bengal. The Indrakeeladri Hill forms a spectacular backdrop to the city on the west. After check into hotel proceed to Mangalagiri temple, Kanaka Durga Temple. Evening spend some time on Krishna Barrage. Overnight at hotel in Vijayawada.
Day 02: Manginapudi BeachAfter Breakfast Full day Manginapudi Beach.The massive coastline of Andhra Pradesh is one of the main attractions of the state, and this attraction can be enjoyed at Manginapudi Beach, which is located close to the city of Vijayawada. The beach is renowned for its historical heritage and calm, shallow waters, which are ideal for swimming, boating and other water activities. The beach is about 11 kilometres from Machilipatnam, which used to be a thriving port centuries ago, as it served as an entry point into India. Manginapudi Beach has a natural bay, which makes the beach very attractive. In addition, there is a park on the beach which has lush greenery, fountains and lighting features. Overnight at hotel in Vijayawada
Day 03: VijayawadaAfter breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Railway station / Airport
Quality Hotel DV Manor The Gate Way Hotel Fortune Murali Park **Note:Check In at 1400 hrs / Out time at 12 noon.
Quality Hotel DV Manor
The Gate Way Hotel
Fortune Murali Park
**Note:Check In at 1400 hrs / Out time at 12 noon.