Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi Tour
(3 Nights / 4 Days)
HIGHLIGHTS: Train / Bus (volvo) Journey, Accommoda
TOUR FREQUENCY / OPERATING DAYS: Starts on Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
ADVANCE BOOKING: 70 Days before
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
•Daily buffet breakfast
• Airport transfer/railway station is complimentary
• Independent Vehicle from Arrival to Depart
• GST of 3.09%
• Hotel Tax 7.41%
•Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges,Travel insurance
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price / train fare at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01:Arrive Delhi:
Arrive Delhi by International flight. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to the hotel. This afternoon tour of Old and New Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Also visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun\'s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President\'s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Jaipur :
Morning leave for Jaipur by road. En-route visit Amber Fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Arrive Jaipur and check in at the hotel.This afternoon tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja\'s City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur - Agra - Delhi:
Leave Jaipur for Agra. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Transfer to the railway station in time to connect train for Delhi. Depart Agra by Shatabdi express at 2020 hours.Arrive Delhi at 2300 hours. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. .
Day 04:Depart Delhi:
ATransfer to the International airport in time to connect flight for your onward journey.
Hotel SunStar Heights or similar @ New Delhi
Hotel Arya Nivas or similar @ Jaipur
**Note:Check In at 1400 hrs / Out time at 12 noon