SHILL AND CHERRA
Destinations : Guwahati - Kajoli - Cherrapunje - Shilong - Guwahati
(4 Nights / 5 Days)
TOUR FREQUENCY / OPERATING DAYS: Starts on Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
ADVANCE BOOKING: 70 Days before
• Airport receives & drops.
• All Surface Transfers as per the itinerary.
• All major meals breakfast, lunch, dinner during onboard stay on houseboat.
• All sightseeing & Jungle safaris
• All accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Parking fees, driver allowances
• GST of 3.09%
• Hotel Tax 7.41%
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges,Travel insurance
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price / train fare at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
DETAIL TOUR PLAN:
Day 01:Arrival Guwahati
Received by our representative at Guwahati airport, drive up to Nilachal Hill to see the holy Kamakhya Temple. With its tantric rites and animal sacrifice, the more squeamish may prefer to content themselves with the exterior. Finally embark the houseboat. We set sail on mighty Brahmaputra. Cruise for about an hour & a half upstream. Bar-B-Que dinner & Overnight stay on house boat at deserted Island.
Morning, we start sailing on mighty Brahmaputra with a cup of hot tea towards Kajoli Choki (mouth of the River Kolong). While sailing towards Kajoli Choki we will have our breakfast in the morning and lunch in the afternoon onboard. After Lunch we will proceed towards Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary for elephant safari. We will see the One Horned Rhino in its natural habitant. Pobitora is also famous for Migratory Birds which visits the Sanctuary during this time. After elephant safari we will return back to the houseboat by evening. Dinner & Overnight stay on Houseboat.
Today we leave our vessel & proceed towards Cherrapunjee (rainiest place on the earth). In Cherrapunjee we will visit Mawsmai cave, Nohkalikai waterfall & Eco- Park. Lunch in between. Dinner & Overnight at Cherrapunjee
Morning after breakfast we will proceed towards Shillong City (Scotland of the east), en-route we visit Elephanta waterfall & Shillong Peak. Reach Shillong check in at hotel, have our lunch and after lunch we will do sightseeing of Shillong city. After sightseeing we come back to hotel. Evening free for shopping & leisure. Dinner & overnight in Hotel at Shillong.
Early morning after breakfast we will check out from the hotel & proceed towards Guwahati Airport (3 ½ hours) to catch the evening flight for departure. Lunch inbetween. We may make visit to the local market at Guwahati for an hour (if time permit). Tour terminates…
Hotel ................. or similar @ Cherrapunje
Hotel ....................... or similar @ Shilong
**Note: **Note: Check In at 1400 hrs / Out time at 12 noon.